It's been awhile since I've written. Not because I didn't have anything to say.....I ALWAYS have something to say. Don't really know why......just didn't, I guess.
So, here I am, now. Back in writing mode and back to one of my favorite subjects......my son. He will be home from Iraq in approximately 9 days. He'll get to be with us and us with him for about 2 weeks. We are all excited......Anna has missed her little prodigy, Meredith gets to take another road trip to pick him up, Becca gets to actually look at her confidant and partner in crime instead of just "chatting" on Facebook, and me......well, I have all my children back for a short time. Nothing quite like that feeling. I'm so proud of how they have all grown and the paths they've taken. They are turning into quite the adults. And, yes, I'll take a little of the credit for that. Didn't do it by myself.....the good Lord had quite a hand in it, also. Couldn't have done it without Him. I really don't know how people who don't believe in God make it through. I'd be lost without him. Literally.
While Joseph is home, we will celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas (for him). Quite the whirlwind, but that's how we roll. I hope he gets to relax and visit his friends and family and gets a renewed spirit for what he has chosen as his vocation. He's become quite the man, soldier, brother, and son.
You make your mama proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment