Meredith says that I should write a blog about her. So, here goes.....
Meredith is the second of four children...... born with hair about 2 inches long that stood straight up......hence, the nickname - Spike. (I wouldn't suggest calling her that, now.) At about the age of 2, her entertainment was to take all the cans out of the pantry and put them in the middle of the kitchen floor. I think she still does that....
When she started 4 year old kindergarten, the teachers were worried because she wouldn't talk....they should see her now!
One night she had a little accident......"but mom there was a cow in the road." (sure there was)
That's the night I met "Jason"......"the boyfriend". Not the best of circumstances, but I'll have to say he DID take good care of my child.
"Jason" and Meredith ended up, as you may guess, married and I'm pleased with that. They are both firefighters and have very "selfless" jobs.
She has a good job, a good husband, a good hunting dog, and a good home.
I'm proud of Meredith. She's a beautiful young woman and I love her dearly. I hope she's pleased with the blog. I tried not to embarass her too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment