Thursday, December 10, 2009

Children Anecdotes

From time to time I'm going to post "Children Anecdotes". I have 2 grandchildren, of which the older is very verbal. I love to hear kids' ideas on life, so I will post the things I"VE learned from them.

On the ride home from daycare with daddy:
Her: I want to go to McDonalds.

Daddy: I DON'T want to go to McDonalds.

This goes back and forth for awhile and finally:

Her: Well, I won't make you get anything......

*******************************************************
The hand-painted nativity set of which some of the characters have been moved from their original positions to the toy box and on the desk.

Mom: Why did you bother the nativity set?

Her: They wanted to move.......

*******************************************************
Conversation with Mimi on the phone:

Her: When you call, you can talk to me.
Mimi: Okay.
Her: Do you want to talk to Grayson (Little brother)?
Mimi: Okay.
Her: Well, you'll HAVE to talk to me because he can't talk because he doesn't have any teeth.......
******************************************************
"Out of the mouths of babes......."

1 comment: