For lack of a better title - I started this blog journey with "first". "first" originated because a friend invited me to follow her blog. I accepted and was taunted or teased (however you care to look at it) by the Google page to start my own blog. Sounds like fun and therapy at the same time. So, here I am.
I'm learning the settings as I try to work, so I'll be changing things around until I get settled....which may be never.
There have been a LOT of "firsts" in my life....car (70-something Nova), date (we won't talk about that), husband (we won't talk about that, either), child (she's a teacher), house (still in it and probably always will be), flight (to Europe...what fun), job (nursery...flowers), and various and sundry others.
I'm not sure I like this font....Let's see what else they've got. Not much to choose from. Here's another one. One more. Oh, well, back to the original.
I hope that you will enjoy my blog and that you will laugh....a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray Donna!!! Welcome to blogger! You're right, it's very therapeutic and addictive :o)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read all about the firsts, especially that Nova!